Malaysia Covid-19 current situation
Malaysia Covid-19 cases are still high yet. Kota Kinabalu’s situation also not so much positive. At the end of last year, there was an increase of up to 5,000 cases in February this year, The main reason of spreading Covid-19 is religion in Malaysia. Through the Muslim temples’ actives, Many citizens were infected.
Malaysia Covid-19 cases in History
Malaysia has the fourth large-scale outbreak of Covid19. The second occurred through foreign worker’s dormitories
The third one was occurred by the fierce political actives. Nowadays, The case is about 2000s. 7days average of it about 1846 cases. The cases would not lower, Malaysia government postpone the high lever quarantine to several cites.
IndonesiaKorona Confirmed, Status of Entry
Malaysia’s Covid-19 infections keeps about 2000s
This is the cases reported on the site of malaysia quarantine center. By 16 April 2021, Total cases is 370528, the death is 1365.
It was announced that the CMCO in KL, Selangor, Johor, Penang, and Kelantan will again be further extended for 2 more weeks, now scheduled to end on April 28. The RMCO in other states has also been extended. As of now, here’s the list of states under CMCO and RMCO. States Under CMCO (Conditional Control Movement Order) :
1) Kuala Lumpur 2) Selangor 3)Penang 4) Johor 5)Kelantan 6)Sarawak (till April 26)
States Under RMCO (Recovery Movement Contrl Order)
1) Kedah 2) Melaka 3)Negeri Sembilan 4)Pahang 5)Perak 6)Perlis 7)Terengganu 8)Sabah )PutrajayaLabuan
Malaysia has implemented entry and movement restrictions on all foreign nationals in response to the COVID-19 outbreak. But People with 4kinds of Visa are allowed enter to Malaysia
1) International Students: International students are permitted to enter Malaysia beginning on January 1, 2021, subject to compliance with Malaysia’s Standard Operating Procedures.
2) Short Term Business Travelers: On March 3, 2021, the Malaysian Investment Development Authority (MIDA) announced a new process which business travelers approved to enter Malaysia for a period of 14 days or less will not be required to quarantine upon arrival.
3) Expatriate Teachers: Per guidance received from Malaysian Immigration, expatriate teachers and their dependents may now be approved to depart Malaysia for the summer school holiday and return to Malaysia thereafter. Interested expatriate teachers should apply for advance Immigration authorization via My Entry.
4) Malaysia My Second Home Holders (MM2H): Effective October 5, the return approval process for MM2H visa holders is managed by Malaysian Immigration rather than the Ministry of Tourism, Arts, and Culture.
Kota Kinavalu Corona Status
Kota Kinbvalu Covid’19 situation is also not very good. Among of 16 provinces, Sabah is the second ranked for the number of cases. Kota Kinabalu is the capital city in Sabah. It is the Sabah cases reported on 16 April 2021. Kota Kinabalu is the highest number of record 12435.
Malaysia Vaccine Passport Status
Malaysia and Singapore are the very important neighborhood. Before Covid19 pandemic, almost 300K people come and go.
In recent, 2 countries had a meeting on March and discuss the vaccine passport. They made the agreement to make a vaccine passport based on black chain technology. Singapore will officially launch the vaccine passport
Vaccinations in Malaysia were carried out ahead of schedule on February 24. Malaysian vaccination plans are as follows:
1) February to April: Complete the vaccination of essential personnel for quarantine, industry and Military :500,000 people
2) April to August: Elderly, 9.4 million people with dis abilities:
3) May to February (2022): 18 million adults aged 18 and over (including foreigners)
I updated the Malaysia Covid19 cases, vaccine passport and Kota Kinabalu current situation. Hope it to be useful to all